top of page
Canada Flag - Study Permit

Study Permit

Start Your Academic Journey

If you're considering starting or continuing your academic journey in Canada, securing a Study Permit is essential for programs lasting more than six months. The Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) mandates certain requirements, including obtaining a formal acceptance letter from a Canadian educational institution, demonstrating financial means to cover tuition and living expenses, and presenting a well-defined study plan.


Study Permit holders also have the flexibility to work part-time in Canada during their studies, enabling them to support themselves financially. 

Master Immigration Services offers representation for applicants and facilitates the preparation of their Study Permit applications, ensuring that they have the opportunity to immerse themselves in Canada's diverse and inclusive learning environment, access top-tier education, and explore the country's breathtaking landscapes and vibrant cities.

Choosing to pursue education at a reputable institution can be a significant step toward eventually obtaining permanent residency (PR) in Canada.

Airplane with Canadian flag - Master Immigration Services

Book Your Initial Assessment with Sal
A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)

bottom of page